Trip Prep

Preparing for your trip

Weather & Trail Conditions

Colby guidelines and expectations

  • Complete the trip request form
  • Once your trip is approved, Kimberley LaPointe, the administrative assistant for the Chemistry department (email: [email protected] ), will contact you regarding administrative and logistical support for your trip.  Kimberely will make your hut reservations, arrange for transportation, and contact MH&T staff with the details of your trip.
  • You must ask each member of your group about food allergies or other dietary preferences (e.g., vegan, vegetarian, etc.)
  • Each member of your trip must sign a photo release form.  This is a Colby College requirement.  Kimberley will provide these for you.

MH&T Guidelines and expectations