Monday, March 20, 6:00ET: The Boston Athenaeum, 10 1/2 Beacon Street, Boston, MA. Register here.
Wednesday, April 26, 6:30ET: Norridgewock Historical Society, 11 Mercer Street, Norridgewock, Maine.
Saturday, May 6, time TBA: David Ruggles Center, Florence, MA.
Thursday, October 27, 7:00ET: Mechanics’ Hall, Portland, ME
- 519 Congress Street, Portland. Sponsored by Longfellow Books and Maine Historical Society. In conversation with Meadow Dibble, Executive Director of Atlantic Black Box Project.
Saturday, October 29, 5:00ET: Boston Book Festival
- Old South Church, 645 Boylston Street, Boston. In conversation with Tomiko Brown-Nagin, Kerri Greenidge, and Holly Jackson.
Wednesday, November 9, 7:00ET: King’s College.
- In conversation with Bernard Prusak, Thomas Mackaman, Julie Schumacher Cohen, and Hannah Maruhnich. Video here.
Monday, November 14, 4:00ET: Brewster Reading Room, Miller Library, Colby College
Wednesday, November 16, 6:00ET: Massachusetts Historical Society
- 1154 Boylston Street, Boston. In conversation with Pulitzer-prize winning biographer Megan Marshall. Video here.
Thursday, November 17, 7:00ET: Harvard Book Store, Cambridge, MA
- In conversation with Open Source host Christopher Lydon
Saturday, November 19, 1:00-3:00ET: Book signing at Sherman’s Book Shop, 128 Main Street, Freeport
Wednesday, November 30, 7:00ET: Historic Northampton and the David Ruggles Center
Thursday, December 1, 6:30ET: Mark Twain House and The Amistad Center
- with Linda Hirshman and dann j. Broyld. Video here.
Thursday, December 8, 7:00ET: Black Spring Books, Brooklyn, NY
- In conversation with Regan Penaluna, author of How to Think Like a Woman and Skye Cleary, author of How to Be Authentic: Simone de Beauvoir and the Quest for Fulfillment
Tuesday, January 24, 12:00: Cosmos Club, Washington, D.C.
Sunday, February 5, 2:30: First Parish Church, 225 Boston Post Road, Wayland, MA. In partnership with Wayland Museum and Historical Society.
Thursday, February 16, 7:00ET: Jesup Library, 34 Mount Desert St, Bar Harbor, Maine. In partnership with Sherman’s Bookstore of Bar Harbor.
Thursday, March 2, 7:00ET: Odyssey Books, 9 College Street, South Hadley, MA. Details here.
Friday, March 3, 12:00ET: Network NOVA Friday Power Lunch. Register here.
Sunday, March 12, 6:15ET: Open Book with Scott Simon. Live on Twitter at Scott Simon’s Twitter page.
Thursday, March 16, 4:30 ET: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Room E51-095, Cambridge, MA. Co-sponsored by WGS, History, and Philosophy.