Important: You should choose a Category and create a Tag for every post. You should also use the “Read More” tag after typing the first sentence (or two) of your post.
Here are the dates and categories:
2/7 #1 What is STS?
2/14 #2 Understanding S, T, and S
2/21 #3 Scientific Revolution
2/28 #4 Frankenstein
3/7 #5 Gender and Science
3/14 #6 The Two Cultures
4/4 #7 Research Proposal
4/11 #8 Robots and AI
4/16 #9 Brave New World
4/25 #10 Biotech and Society
5/2 #11 Poster
5/16 #12 Final Paper
1. Log in to the ST112 WA site.
2. Click on the “+New” tab right above the header and select “Post” from the drop-down menu.
3. That will bring you to the “Add New Post” page.
4. Type the title of your post in the blank that says “Enter title here.”
5. Type your post in the text box. You can use any of the formatting controls above the text box.
6. After the first one or two lines, click on the “Insert Read More Tag” icon in the formatting controls above the text box.
7. In the “Categories” box in the middle of the right-hand sidebar, select the date of the class you are posting about.
8. In the “Tags” box in the right-hand sidebar, add one or two words (separated by a comma and space) that describe your post’s content and then click “Add.”
9. In the upper right-hand corner, click the blue “Publish” button.
When the post has been published, you can view it by clicking the “View post” link above your post’s title. You can also edit your post by clicking on the “Edit Post” link in the black box at the bottom of your post. That will return you to the “Edit Post” page where you can edit as you wish. Once you are done editing, click on the blue “Update” button in the upper far right of the screen.