Meet the Board

Co-Presidents – Fall 2017

Emma Hofman ’20

Hi! My name is Emma Hofman and I am a sophomore from Potomac, Maryland. Coming from a gap year in Israel to Colby College in Waterville was not the easiest transition. However, from the day I arrived in campus, I received so much support from the Hillel community and I am thrilled to give back this year as a co-president and continue fostering that same environment.

Jason Gurevitch ’19

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing

Hi I’m Jason. I am a Junior double majoring in Computer Science and Women’s, Gender and Sexuality, Studies. Apart from Hillel I am an active member of the Colby Mountaineering Club and can often be found at the rockwall on campus or working on Computer Science in Davis. In addition I am also an active member of the Bridge (Colby’s Queer group on campus) and Colby’s Multifaith Council and was a COOT leader. I am from New York City and went to a Jewish Day school through 6th grade and then actually continued to Hebrew school going after my Bar Mitzvah! Even though I didn’t expect to come to Hillel I found a home and community inside the Colby Hillel Community and somehow ended up as president?

Board TBA

Contact the Board

Jason Gurevitch – jmgurevi@colby.edu

Emma Hofman- erhofm20@colby.edu

Past Boards

Hillel Board Fall 2016