Here’s how to post an entry:
1. Click on the “+New” tab right above the “The Importance of Being Empirical” title, and scroll down to “Post.”
2. That will bring you to the “Edit Post” page.
3. Type the title of your post in the blank space immediately under the “Edit Post” title.
4. Type your post in the text box. You can use any of the formatting controls above the text box.
5. Once you are done, click on the blue “Publish” button at the far right of the screen.
Now you can view your post by returning to the Social-Psychology homepage. You can also edit your post by clicking on the edit link at the bottom of your post. That will return you to the “Edit Post” page where you can edit as you wish. Once you are done, click on the blue “Update” button at the far right of the screen.