Stratigraphy & Sedimentology
download available .pdf by clicking on appropriate
Publications with Students
- BOLD indicates Graduate Student co-author
- BOLD ITALICS indicates Undergraduate Student co-author
- Pashin, J.C., and Gastaldo, R.A., 2009, Carboniferous of the Black Warrior Basin, in Greb, S.F., and Chestnut, D.R., Jr., eds., Carboniferous geology and biostratigraphy of the Appalachian and Black Warrior Basins: Kentucky Geological Survey Special Publication 1, Series 12, p. 10-21.
- Tackaberry, W.J., Rueger, B.F., and Gastaldo, R.A., 2004, Spittal Pond, Bermuda: Implications for Holocene Sea Level Change: in Lewis, R.D., and Panusak, B., eds., 11th Symposium on the Geology of the Bahamas and Other Carbonate Regions 2002, Gerace Research Center, San Salvador, Bahamas, p. 187-204.
- Staub, J.R., and Gastaldo, R.A., 2003, Late Quaternary Incised-valley Fill and Deltaic Sediments in the Rajang River Delta: in Sidi, H.F., Nummedal, D., Imbert, P., Darman, H., and Posamentier, H.W., eds., Tropical Deltas of Southeast Asia – Sedimentology, Stratigraphy, and Petroleum Geology: SEPM Special Publication. v. 76, p. 71-87.
- Staub, J.R., Among, H.L., and Gastaldo, R.A., 2000, Seasonal Sediment Transport and Deposition in the Rajang River Delta, Sarawak, East Malaysia. Sedimentary Geology, v. 133, p. 249-264.
- Demko, T.M. and Gastaldo, R.A., 1996, Eustatic and autocyclic influences on deposition of the Lower Pennsylvanian Mary Lee Coal zone, Warrior Basin, Alabama: International Journal of Coal Geology, v. 31, p. 3-19.
- Guthrie, G.M, Steltenpohl, M.G. and Gastaldo, R.A., 1995, Alleghanian timing constraints on Laurentian margin orogensis: New fossils and radiometric data from the Alabama Blue Ridge, in G.M. Guthrie, ed. The Timing and Tectonic Mechanisms of the Alleghanian Orogeny, Alabama Piedmont, A Guidebook for the 32ndAnnual Field Trip of the Alabama Geological Society, Tuscaloosa, AL., p. 1-16.