download available .pdf by clicking on appropriate
Publications with Students
- BOLD indicates Graduate Student co-author
- BOLD ITALICS indicates Undergraduate Student co-author
- Kosnik, M.A., Alroy, J., Behrensmeyer, A.K., Fursich, F.T., Gastaldo, R.A., Kidwell, S.M., Kowalewski, M., Plotnick, R.E., Rogers, R.R., and Wagner, P.J., 2011, Changes in the shell durability of common marine taxa through the Phanerozoic: Evidence for biological rather than taphonomic drivers: Paleobiology, v. 37, p. 303-331.
- Behrensmeyer, A.K., Fursich, F.T., Gastaldo, R.A. Kidwell, S.M., Kosnik, M.A. Kowalewski, M., Plotnick, R.E., Rogers, R.R., and Alroy, J., 2005, Durability Bias in the Phanerozoic Marine Invertebrate Record: Paleobiology, v. 31, p. 607-623.
- Gibson, M.A., and Gastaldo, R.A., 1989, Invertebrate body fossils and trace fossils from the Lower Pennsylvanian of northern Alabama: Alabama Geological Survey Circular, 143, p. 1-53.
- Gibson, M.A., and Gastaldo, R.A., 1987, Invertebrate paleoecology of the Upper Cliff Coal Interval (Pennsylvanian), Plateau Coal Field, northern Alabama: Journal of Paleontology, v. 61, p. 339-350. [JSTOR LINK]