Devonian Paleobotany & Sedimentology
download available .pdf by clicking on appropriate
Publications with Students
- BOLD indicates Graduate Student co-author
- BOLD ITALICS indicates Undergraduate Student co-author
- Kennedy, K.R., Gibling, M.R., Eble, C.E., Gastaldo, R.A., Gensel, P.G., Werner-Zwanziger, U., and Wilson, R.A., IN PRESS, Early Devonian Coaly Shales of Northern New Brunswick, Canada: Plant Accumulations in the Early Stages of Terrestrial Colonization: Journal of Sedimentary Research
- Greb, S.F., DiMichele, W.D., and Gastaldo, R.A., 2006, Evolution of Wetland Types and the Importance of Wetlands in Earth History: in DiMichele, W.A., and Greb, S., eds., Wetlands Through Time: Geological Society of America, Special Publication, v. 399, p. 1-40.
- Allen, J.P., and Gastaldo, R.A., 2006, Sedimentology and taphonomy of the Early to Middle Devonian plant-bearing beds of the Trout Valley Formation, Maine: in DiMichele, W.A., and Greb, S., eds., Wetlands Through Time: Geological Society of America, Special Publication 399, p. 57-78.
- Selover, R.W., Gastaldo, R.A., and Nelson, R.E., 2005, An Estuarine Assemblage from the Middle Devonian Trout Valley Formation of Northern Maine: PALAIOS, v. 20, p. 192-197.