- Joseph Wright of Derby
- Scientific themed canvasses – intense realism, use of light to represent visual and metaphorical new knowledge of time period (Enlightenment and Industrial Revolution)
- What are his personal beliefs and predictions in scientific advances affecting rural British culture?
- What kind of primary sources?
- Focusing more on the social or historical or political?
- Are you going to have a history of “found object art” from readymades to now?
- What do you mean by placement? Height or venue?
- I like the idea of taking a masculine tradition and making it female
- What do you mean when you say “positive change?” What does that encapsulate?