The Liberal Arts Advantage
Liberal Arts students, and graduates, possess fundamental skills and attributes that can be applied to a variety of industries and jobs.
- Research (quantitative and qualitative)
- Organization (of ideas/solutions, and of self)
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Adaptable (able to learn what is needed to accomplish a task/job)
- Critical (in an analytical way)
Many of our students also acquire technical skills depending on their fields of study. Essentially, Colby students graduate prepared for valued roles in their communities and in their careers.