I just got through my first Insanity workout, and survived. We’ll see what tomorrow brings in terms of muscle soreness, but it was great “fun”. Our noon workout group of faculty and staff has come a long way over the last 6 years, and workout options have expanded from 2 days/week to every weekday! The camaraderie and variation in workouts keeps me going back for more week after week. Lifelong learning and exercise are good practices to keep!
- I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestioned ability of a man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor. – Henry David Thoreau
- Ending Jan Plan and Moving Forward
- The Most Important Thing I Learned in BC176
- On Bridging The Gap
- Performance-Enhancement For One – For All?
- And I thought our sports were violent…
- On Routine
- Equal Opportunities
- Pole Pedal Paddle
- Gym Therapy