How many people start work at 1 a.m.? How about work until 11 p.m.? My guess is not many. So why does your Colby Apps Calendar show those times? Well, now you can collapse those hours so they take up almost no room on your calendar. Here’s how:
- Log into your Colby Apps Calendar.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of your screen and choose
- In the list of available
Hide morning and nightand click the
- Click the
Savebutton at the top or bottom of your screen.
- On the left hand side of your calendar you should see the time range (12am, 1am, 2am, etc). Single-click on any of the times between 12am and 8am. This will collapse the early morning and evening times so they aren’t
in your way.
- This tip doesn’t work if your calendar view is set to
Agendasince those views don’t show the time range on the left hand side.
- If you want to see the collapsed area again, just click on the time that is now shown as 12am-8am.
- If you want to change the span of time that is collapsed click the collapsed area to expand it, and then click-and-drag the dark bar that separates 7am and 8am (or 4pm and 5pm).
- The Faculty and Staff Support Center can only offer limited support for Google Lab add-ons.